Saturday, December 17, 2011

MARIO BADECUE CERMIDE EYE GEL



Normally I enjoy products from Mario Badescu, but this eye gel isnt one of their all stars. I was in the market looking for a eye gel. Having acne prone skin, its better to use a lightweight gel then a heavy eye cream like most that are on the market today. The retail price was $18 so I couldn't pass it up. 

I applied the gel after my cleansing and toning steps. I noticed the texture was somewhat "slimy" for the lack of a better work. A little goes a long way. I gently padded the gel under my eyes and on my eyelids. I then went to watch tv and after the show was over I notice that the gel had not soaked into my skin. Like it was left just sitting there on top. I looked in the mirror and it looked like I had chicken grease under my eyes!! I left it alone thinking that when I woke up the next morning the product would have been absorbed. Unfortunately it looked the same as the night before.. My eyes were still all greasy. This product would just not absorb into my skin!! I think someone who has EXTREMELY dry skin might benefit from this eye gel, it's just not for me.

Rated: *  *  1/2
  • Pros: Inexpensive 
  • Cons: WOULD NOT absorb into skin, left a greasy look to the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment